Saturday, January 15, 2011

Links

So, I called my brother last night and told him to let me go to Church because I didn't think he would make it home by 11, and if I could go to Church, there wouldn't be any difference, and he was like no, I'll be there by 8, I have a lot to do etc, etc. Well it's 10 a.m now, he's two hours late, and you know what, if I'd been bright and trusted my instincts I could have gone and come back, and he wouldn't have noticed. He's always ALWAYS late!

Anyway, he's my brother and I love him and despite the fact that he's always late, I'll do what I always do and give him another chance, maybe next time, he'll do what he said he'd do, when he said he'd do it.

But, waiting for him has ended up being a positive thing because I just discovered this new writer called Tina Su, and I've just found my new favorite articles, they describe me to the T. Click on the links below!

My behavior in past relationships...

Love is beautiful and unpredictable...


Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, calling your brother out on the internet! Haha just giving you grief man. I've been digging some of your posts, looks like an interesting blog... I'm going to start following ya!

    If you're interested, come on over and check out my blog about the intersection of theology, philosophy, and life located at www.CranialCollision.com

    -Greg Heil

    ReplyDelete