Friday, July 26, 2013

Confessional Friday: Link Up


 



1. My worst fashion offense of all time has to be sports jacket and girly flared skirts my whole 1st year of College (Strathmore Uni dress-code curse) I'd show you a picture but no way!


2. The most embarrassing song on my iPod #TeamSamsung :-) is probably Furi furi dance by Jimmy Gait - the song isn't embarassing, me dancing to it whenever I hear it, that's embarassing!

3. The last white lie I told was to my mechanic.


4. The celebrity I most wish would disappear is Amanda Bynes, Lindsey Lohan, Honey Boo Boo's mom (sorry)


5. Sometimes, I wish I could make all my dreams come true!

6. My childhood crush was David Beckham, yup I started long before the Americans caught on, I have the biography, the 1000 piece puzzle, the gajillion press clippings - yeah!

7. I've never turned down free music.

8. Praise make me a nervous wreck. 


I appreciate people talking about what I've done well.achievements or anything, but I get nervous when they make too much of a big deal out of it. We have a Kiswahili saying, "Mgema akisifiwa tembo hulitia maji" that basically translates to "if you over-praise the winemaker, he'll start adding water to the wine" basically meaning the quality of whatever is praised starts to diminish. Blame that for my fear.

9. I'd rather watch paint dry than listen to someone try to explain something he clearly has no idea about.


You know the type, never wanting to admit they're wrong or asking a junior for their input and who get their power from making you feel stupid, especially people in authority. Yeah, a hunk of burning issues right here!

10. Much like a train wreck, I can't turn away from watching Real Housewives of Anywhere and my Spanish Telenovelas - I'm hooked!


No comments:

Post a Comment