Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Trends: White Watches

I hate to admit it but my sissy beat me to this one. A couple of weeks ago she bought a gorgeous white watch (which if lost may or may not be found at my house hehehe) and she kinda introduced me to this trend.

I love wearing a watch and for the past couple of months I have been obsessed with finding white things to add to my wardrobe. A couple of weeks ago I bought a great white sweater I'm looking to find a pair of black leather leggings to wear with. Anyway, thats a story for another day, today, I wanna inspire you guys to get out there and find a gorgeous white watch because I feel like this is a trend that can take you through every season. 


Whote Watches Trend



For my Internet Shopping Pros:

1. Michael Kors sport jewelry $610 - houseoffraser.co.uk
2. Chronograph watch overstock.com 
3. Marc by marc jacobs watch macys.com
4. Nixon Watches digital watch islandsurf.com 
5. Oasis stone jewellery $31 - oasis-stores.com
6. Leather watch bonprix.co.uk


For a local option, we saw some great ones at Thika Road Mall, so keep your eyes peeled.












No comments:

Post a Comment