Saturday, January 8, 2011

I'm Sorry I'm Late!!!

My internet has been slow today and I couldn't open a single page, plus I slept at like 4 a.m last night fixing my computers and getting them all anti-virus'd up.




I still managed to do my readings for today from:

  • Genesis 18:16-19:38
  • Matthew 6:25-7:14
  • Psalm 8:1-9
  • Proverbs 2:6-15
Today I found a reason to go on with these readings:


Proverbs 2 v.11-15  Your insight and understanding will protect you and prevent you from doing the wrong thing. They will keep you away from people who stir up trouble by what they say---those who have abandoned a righteous life to live in the darkness of sin, those who find pleasure in doing wrong and who enjoy senseless evil, unreliable people who cannot be trusted.

I wouldn't say I'm a girl who goes looking for trouble, but trouble always seems to find me. I always seem to get mixed up with the wrong people even when I look for good things, like, and I know this is a bad example, but the last guy that I dated, worked at a church, and i only let myself like him because I thought, he wouldn't be any trouble. Long story short, he was dating another girl, not only that he was dating a girl in my school, not only that, he was dating a girl in my class!!! I asked him repeatedly though whether he was dating anyone else.

So, you can see why I need some insight, because even with the best of intentions, I always end up getting screwed. I hope I get some through this year and through of course the rest of my life because this Bible-reading journey wont end December 31st.

No comments:

Post a Comment