Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dependability

Hey all, I've got a pretty busy day today so I'm just going to rush through this post a little:

Today I read:

Word Challenge






  • Genesis 42:18-43:34
  • Matthew 13:47-14:12
  • Psalm 18:16-36
  • Proverbs 4:7-10
I loved;
Psalm 18:30  This God---how perfect are his deeds! How dependable his words! He is like a shield for all who seek his protection

That's what I'll carry with me today, whatever may come, God's words are dependable.


Mizizi



Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God

Like we learnt yesterday a wrong view of God leads to a weak and ineffective Christian Life and ultimately rebellion. Some of the ways I've rebelled against God include; feeling He's not enough and searching to fill that 'void' in other ways. Inadequate ways that I've used to try and restore my relationship with God include thinking that good works alone will be enough. Some consequences if sin that I've experienced are pain and hurt, regrets, losing money carelessly, etcetera....

Prayer For Today

God, forgive me for my rebellion against you. Help me avoid sin and live a life that honors you. Also would like to pray for my mom's friend who lost her husband to armed robbers yesterday, and for her kids. God, I know what they're going through and I pray for peace and comfort for them. Also, thank you my family, T-Dubz, my friends, my LG, Lord please continue protecting them and be with them today.
Amen



Images from Mavuno Website



No comments:

Post a Comment