Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Isaac

Today I read:

  • Genesis 24:52-26:16
  • Matthew 8:18-34
  • Psalm 10:1-15
  • Proverbs 3:7-8


Today, we got to see a bit of Isaac's new life. Surprisingly he pulls the old my wife is my sister thing like his father, and again it turns out he didn't need it because God sorted him out. Thanks to the faithfulness of his dad before him, God continued to bless him, and he got more power. I also loved that he loved Rebeka and when she couldn't conceive, he prayed for her and didn't just discard her. It would have been easy to think, "she must not be part of God's plan for me, if she was we wouldn't have any trouble conceiving" but he didn't he stood by her, then Jacob and Esau come into the picture.

Honestly you guys, I'm starting to get to a bit of a plateau, just feeling a bit lazy and stuff. So, if you're the praying kind, maybe a line on my behalf? That would be amazing.




Image From Mavuno Website

No comments:

Post a Comment