Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tiny Closet Before and After

I'm really trying to get organized because its starting to feel like I'm disappearing beneath a sea of stuff. For instance, (and I am fully confident in showing these before pics because I'm sitting in a gorgeous organized room right now :-) )

BEFORE:
my bureau/tv stand before 
(ignore the cup and saucer I'd just had breakfast!!!)
This served as not only my TV/Play Station stand, but also my make-up and product center

BEFORE:
the messiest side of my closet
(sadly this is all clean laundry that I never got around to hanging up)

 AFTER:
organized all my drawers in my bureau
(have now, an earrings drawer as above and other different categories of stuff)

AFTER:
I took the clothes out of this part of my closet, which is now my product nook
(I disassembled some shelves and put them in here)
(as you can see, I'm a Nivea girl)

xx
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment