Wednesday, May 16, 2012

22nd Birthday Recap Part 2 - Gifts and Outfit of the Day

I got a couple of things I was really looking forward to...

(If you know me, I'm all about Bethel Church and Jesus Culture, and this book is written by the Pastors from Bethel Church and Jesus Culture. It's 40 chapters of excerpts from Banning Liebscher, Bill and Beni Johnson, Kris Vallotton, Danny Silk and Kevin Dodmon)






I have wanted this Bible since forever. I've been looking for a Bible that I can read for the rest of my "adult life" that was a bit more age appropriate, that looked good and that I'd actually enjoy reading. This fit all my categories. It has a brown leather cover, with a flap, its small enough to fit in a purse, it's got this black part that looks really nice and the gold dust on the sides looks pretty good. Its also New Living Translation which I LOVE to read because it's so easy to understand, and Jesus' words are in red which I've always wanted. Wanted to get this last month, but it's a bit expensive for a Bible ad I couldn't justify buying it. THANK GOD FOR BIRTHDAYS, huh?

Last but not least is my guitar. I dont have pictures of this guitar because it's still in the store. My mom gifted me with some cash to go buy one, but once I got to the store, a lot of other costs got thrown in. 
CPK Acoustic Gutar 8500/-
or
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar 11000/-
plus
Guitar bag 2000/-
Tuner 2700/-
Other accessories, extra strings, picks 500/- 

So right now, I need to take some time and figure out these choices as well as save for the bag, tuner, and accessories. Hopefully in June/July?

OK, and finally on the Birthday front, of course I had to do my #ootd

 Sandals from a stall in Bus Station, Top and Jeans from Moi Avenue, Stars Jacket from Ngara

xoxo
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment