Thursday, May 3, 2012

Fruit Salad Recipe

I'm really trying to eat nutritious food, and I guess in a lot of ways I'm lucky in our house we don't keep snacks, or ice-cream in the fridge. Of late we even stopped buying potatoes to keep in the pantry, because that always leads to making fries or stuffing our faces with mash potatoes.

The only thing I will not ever give up is pasta and cheese.
I have traveled the world, (not so much world as neighborhood) and I have not found anything better than pasta and cheese or cheese and bread or cheese on burgers or pizza, I just love cheese! Except cheesecake, I hate cheesecake, but anything else, I love!

I won't eat it everyday, but when I do, I make sure its the creamiest, gooiest, tastiest carb fest in the world.

But this post was meant to be about another meal that I love, that is much more healthy and good for you.




Avocado, Banana, Pineapple, Watermelon and Lemon Juice salad....lurve!
Recipe, self-explanatory, throw in anything you want.

xx
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment