Saturday, February 26, 2011

Apartment Updates 1

So, exciting news. I found a TV for my place. It used to be our TV but in some way, it ended up being my aunt's TV, so I had to ask her for it. I thought she'd say no, but she said I could pick it up tomorrow. It's not ideally whta I want, I mean, it's too big for a tiny house like mine, but I'm glad to have it at least until I save up some money to buy a smaller one.

I also stocked up the kitchen, I got a dish rack, plates, glasses, gas. There are some glasses I looked at that I liked and I'll save up to buy those too.

I don't have a couch, I think that's a couple of months away, hopefully after I've made enough money from the internship I'm hoping to get.

As for the flat in question...I still don't have one. You see, my BFF found me that place in his building, but then another friend of mine from my Mizizi class is also looking for me. So, I've kinda put the BFF on hold waiting to see if I can get a better deal. Hopefully though, by next week I'll be done and all moved in.

My mom is behind me, it just feels so weird, ah, I'm growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment