Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Daily Readings

Today I read:

Word Challenge


  • Exodus 15:19-17:7
  • Matthew 22:1-33
  • Psalm 27:1-6
  • Proverbs 6:20-26


Mizizi
Galatians 2:20 I have been crucified with Christ, it is no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me. The life I live in the body I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Being under new management means we have to submit to God's rule and that begins with surrender, but a lot of times, at least for me, I have a hard time putting some things in someone else's control. Like, I really want to be a great financial mind...I want to help people know the tips and tricks of growing their money. I want to help people market their products. I want to be, a CFO someday making some serious money. What if I hand over that dream to God, He'll take it and make me something I have no interest in doing?!
I also really want to be a wife and mom, I feel like I have all this love to share and I can't imagine letting that go or "surrendering" that to God, what if He calls me to be single for the rest of my life?!

Anyway that's where I'm at for today. I'm sure I'll get clarity soon.



No comments:

Post a Comment