Wednesday, June 6, 2012

The Nerd Comes To Visit :-)


A couple of weeks ago, one of my great great friends, who shall forthwith be referred to fondly as “The Nerd” because he’s cool like that :-)came over to visit. (I call him a nerd, he called me a blonde, so it stuck)

Anyway, my PC was messed up and I asked him over to fix it, dude comes over (with food, yay!) barely touches my desktop, and gets it to work. Apparently it was a loose cable, which I absolutely deny because I’d checked and there were no loose cables! 

I felt like such a ditz for calling him over for a loose cable! Anyway, it gave us a good chance to catch up, exchange movies and music and just laugh! It was really fun. Can’t wait for the next one, I’m thinking I loosen another cable ;-)

Joke of the day: “eating special cookies” to play chess and watch documentaries. (Don’t worry, inside joke just wanted to write that down so I could remember) Ahh, nerd!

Here’s some pics :-)






xx
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment