Sunday, June 10, 2012

How To Add A Rolling List For Your Blog Buttons

I saw this rolling list of buttons on Lissa's blog, {Through The Looking Glass} and loved it so I Googled it and came across this jenieshell.blogspot.com who gave a tutorial here. So, this is just a way for me to remember how I did it and you guys can use it too, it'd be awesme if you'd add me to your roll *wink* *wink*.

200" onmouseover="this.stop()" scrollamount="5" onmouseout="this.start()" height="400" align="center"> THIS IS WHERE YOU ADD THE HTML CODES FOR YOUR FAVORITE BUTTONS! (You can add as many as you like!)

  • The colors in red are the dimensions you want your widget to be
  • The number 5 in yellow adjusts the speed of how quickly the buttons will scroll; the higher the number the faster they will go. *I used 3, mine were going a little too fast for people to admire your awesome buttons*


The Sound And Setting Sun
Bent Reeds
Photobucket
The Christian Wife Life


Thanks jenieshell.blogspot.com!

xx
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment