Saturday, June 2, 2012

Glimpse Into my Day - Daily Schedule

Ok, since we last talked;

We reopened school! 

It's a bit of an adjustment having a full day at school again, as a matter of fact I haven't "adjusted" yet, but I'm working on a routine starting tomorrow.

My morning routine is probably the most important, kinda sets the tone for the rest of the day, so I'm really trying to work on that. Prayers much appreciated.

4:55 a.m.: First alarm goes off
5:45 a.m.: Second alarm goes off, make bed
5:50-6:30ish: I read my Bible, spend a little time just quiet in the Lord, (while trying not to fall back asleep!!!)
6:30ish: I clean the house, dishes, start on laundry (if any) to finish when I get back.
7:00 a.m.: Breakfast,
7:30-7:45ish: School

The school days are kind of all over the place, there are some mornings I'm off, other mornings are packed. Some afternoons I'm free, others are packed. But either way, I try to get the morning done the same way. If I'm free or if its a weekend, I can always take my breakfast back up to bed and relax or go back to bed in the morning.

During the day, anything I need to do, I do. I go to classes, I study, I do group work, I blog, I write, I read, grab lunch with friends, I go download any new music or whatever, I go back home, anything.

OK, nighttime routine goes something like this;

8:00 p.m.: Cook dinner
Between 8 and 10: Homework/study/blog (if any) hang out with mom
10:00 p.m.: Shower/Wash face, brush teeth, brush hair
10:00-11:00 p.m.: Listen to music/Read, fall asleep


xx
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment