Friday, June 1, 2012

This Is What You Do by Bethel Music feat. Matt Stinton

John 10:10 "The devil comes to steal, kill and destroy, but I (Jesus) have come so that you may have life and have it to the fullest (have it in abundance)"

I look forward to heaven and I know it'll be better than anything, but I'm grateful for life, it's a gift and to add on to that gift is another gift, the fact that God doesn't want us to live drab, no joy kind of lives. In the midst of life's drudgery, we can laugh, we can hang out with our friends and we can listen to great music...

Bethel Music have done it again....p.s. I just got Loft Sessions their new album (FINALLY!) last week, you can imagine my elation!





I can't get this song out of my head! I keep describing this feeling when I talk about my life now, "I've come alive" That's just what it is, the most drab days are good days, because I know, I feel loved. I've come alive. The grass looks greener, the flowers look brighter, and all that other stuff. The sad days are full of comfort because I don't have to walk alone.


"This love is sweeter than wine, bringing joy bringing life, your love is rising like the dawn"

I dare you to listen to this song and not feel happy...

xo
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment