Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Birthday BFF!

My best friend in the world just turned 23 and in celebration of her big day, thouught I'd post some pictures of the party I threw her for her 20th birthday!

It was absolutely the best night ever, I threw an awesome party :-) I invited our friend from High School, seriously, we three were inseparable, and I thought it'd be a good idea to have a blowout reunion like we used to dream about stuck in boarding school. There was a lot of dancing, as you can see, and just a whole lot of craziness! I'll do you a favor and not include the pole-dancing pics HA! J/K

I love you sweety!

 Me!

 The three musketeers, BFF in the middle

 Dancing Kidalipo, you'd have to be East African to understand that :-)

 Lots of laughter :-D

 More dancing

 Lets just call that an Orange juice ;-)

 More orange juice :-)

I dont usually do night outs and this was actually my last one, wow, 3 years ago. I'm not really the going out clubbing type, but this was really good. A chill night with just friends.


xx
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment