Thursday, April 19, 2012

Hiking at Ngong' Hills

Just found a bunch of pics from last year that I never posted on my Picasa album. This is the weekend my classmates and I went hiking at Ngong' Hills, which I'd posted about here.

 This is my best friend Joe, who I was in class with my first two years and who was also my downstairs neighbor for a year. I wouldn't have made it through KU without Joe!
This is me, just in case you don't know where I am :-)

Joe again, this was such a HOT day, literally! That little bottle of water didn't make it to the foot of the Hill, let alone climbing it!

A bunch of people from the group

Love this!

I wish I'd done this!

Reaaaalllly pretty views!

See all the windmills?

Some of my friends, including Njoro who was in my marketing class before I transferred, another great friend who I wouldnt have made it through my 3rd year, nor gotten the info about transferring without :-)


So Fun!

Imagine 15 people squeezed up the little stairs to the windmill.


Fun! Believe it or not, I didn't arrange this pose

Those HILLS!


No comments:

Post a Comment