Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Kenyan Weather

I live in a country where it can be this at 10 a.m

view from my bed at 8 AM this always wakes me up!


and this at 4 p.m


view walking down my street


This is why;
  1. I need to carry practically a whole other outfit in my bag
  2. I've carried my umbrella in my bag rain or shine every single day since I can remember
  3. I can plan on wearing a cute outfit and have to change it 2 hours later
Honestly, it's so dark and I can hear thunder, and I'm still heading to school! #itsGod

Still, it's really beautiful, and I love our weather.

xx
Jo

2 comments:

  1. WOW! And I thought Texas weather was all over the place and unpredictable! That second picture is really pretty though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! I was soaked that day and had to sit in traffic for an hour instead of my usual 15 minutes, and sure enough woke up to the sun again like nothing ever happened!

    ReplyDelete