Friday, March 18, 2011

Facts About Raha


  1. My name is not really Raha, though, some of my friends call me Furaha both of which mean happiness because I'm almost always smiling, even when I'm mad.
  2. Until recently, and on weekends, I live with my mom, though now, I live alone, in a tiny little bed sitter, that I love!
  3. I am the worst saver, in terms of money, or any other situation that calls for keeping something for later.
  4. I am the biggest romantic. My computer is full of romantic comedy series and movies, and I'm always the one hoping for romantic gestures.
  5. I am a very emotional. I'm a pink girl, which is both a blessing and a curse. A curse when I end up crying at the most inappropriate of circumstances.
  6. I am a taurus, or rather my birthday is on May 11, and birthdays and holidays are pretty big with me. I am the type who finds every reason to celebrate any occasion.
  7. I am a Christian, oops, I guess this should have come first. God leaves me speechless.
  8. I am pretty easy to understand.
  9. I am young (21) and will always be young at heart, and fun-loving!
  10. I am sarcastic, but in a funny way, not a rude way.


No comments:

Post a Comment