Monday, March 28, 2011

Blogging

Hey, so you might notice some changes to the blog, I've been working on a few other blogs, both for Paradigm and a few for work. By work I mean, I've started a new business blog, at least to improve my CV a little bit. For Paradigm, I started a blog called The Sound and Setting Sun, where we'll look at the Bible, and God through music and art. All these new Christian artists, we'll take a look into their work and try to figure out if what they say/sing is beneficial or something like, that, I still can't explain the concept. You'll notice that the pages, are now regular posts and the links on top are now links to the other blogs, all for your convenience!

Well, now I have so much free time on my hands, I'll make this little ole' blog into a big new website, even if it's just for me :-)

Anyway, some of the links may not work, since I'm still working on it, but be patient, my lovies.

Have a great day!




No comments:

Post a Comment