Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Of Weddings & Such :: Kenyan Wedding Photographers


I have to break my wedding silence by writing about this photographer...my dream photographer when I have my future wedding here in Nairobi. I have to say I've been a fan from the beginning and I've seen his business and talent grow by leaps and bounds; this is both a good thing and a bad thing. A good thing because by the time this single girl finds her one and plans to get hitched, my dream photographer will probably be one of the best in Africa; a bad thing becasue there goes my wedding budget! Either way, this quality is worth it.

Who is it I'm raving about?

Why, Kenyan Wedding Photographer Ben Kiruthi of course!

This is my favorite wedding Number 1, this is my Number 2. Check them out and tell them if you won't rush to book him before I do :-)


xx
Jo



No comments:

Post a Comment