Thursday, June 6, 2013

Confessional Friday

I'm linking up today at A Blonde Ambition because I have plenty of things to confess!

I confess that I can't wear this red lipstick out of the house, it feels a little..."gaudy" to me.



I confess that I doubt I'll ever live alone again. When I get home after a long day what I need the most is to see familiar faces around me!

I confess that I love blog design and might see where that adventure takes me.

I  confess that I'm nervous bout my interviews later this month seeing as it determines a huge chunk of my future!

I confess that I am searching high and low for a leather jacket like this:



And leather leggings like this...



That's it for now. If I bear my heart anymore, I might scare a few people away!

post signature


No comments:

Post a Comment