Thursday, August 30, 2012

I Love Blogging! It Gets Better...

I know I always say this, but I don't feel like people get it! I love blogging, I dont know what I would do without this blog. I've been feeling pretty low lately, which I 100% attribute to some crazy PMS, because really, in the grand scheme of things, I have nothing to be sad about! *_* anyway, I got on here and went to that "Labels" section on my blog and clicked on one, and it led me to all these posts I wrote last year, and man, looking back between now and then, it's like a memory miracle log.



It just reminds me of two things;


  • If I keep on keeping on and doing what I'm doing, God willing, this time next year, I'll look back on this years posts and think the exact same thing!!! How that year will be better than the last and so on and so forth #itgetsbetter



  • Every single day of my life, waking up, dancing, singing, laughing, this is the miracle I prayed for and every day I wake up, dance, sing, laugh, is a miracle...despite how I feel, despite what my mind tells me to complain or be sad about, the fact remains, God changed my life this year and He's changing it in one way or another every day...being clay in the Potters hand, being molded hurts, but nobody thinks that when they see the end result.




I know, I'm corny, you'll get used to it.





xx
Raha

No comments:

Post a Comment