Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Blog Update

Hey guys, so you might have noticed a couple of changes to the blog...


  • Pages: I thought it'd be cool if I set up different blogs targeting different things, and you can read about specific stuff without having to go through all the muck trying to find something particular, say, 
  1. Music I like, just click on The Sound, 
  2. Bible and God stuff, just click on Bent Reeds, 
  3. Love and relationship stuff, just click on Raha and Love. 
  4. Coming soon, I'll even have a health and fitness page, which will be really cool so I can finally kick some weight off and be healthy. 
Don't worry though, all the posts will still show up on this "home page" i.e. Raha and Life
  • Sponsors/Button Swap: Right now, if you check out the right side of this page, I have a little scrolling list of the blogs I love and that I did button swaps with a couple of months back. If you'e interested in being a sponsor FOR FREE! Just shoot me an e-mail or comment and I'll have your button up for as long as you want, as long as you have my button up on your page too :-)


I think that's it.

Lastly, I pray for you guys everyday. The point of all this, apart from being a great outlet for my crazy thoughts is to let you guys know you aren't alone and I hope a little of what I write helps ya'll!

xx
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment