Sunday, August 19, 2012

The Best Cure for a Hot Day is a Hot Cup of Tea

I just watched probably the most controversial episode of the wedding show ever! A girl my age who was also my High School classmate marrying a controversial over 50-year old "pastor"...

I commented enough on Twitter, so I officially have nothing else to say! Hehehe

Anyway, it just left me feeling kinda sad, obviously I have no idea what's going on in their relationship and whether they're really in love or whether he really is a saved man, or whether all the rumors on the internet are true, but I'm still sad.

I'm just thinking, man, in your 20's you're supposed to be having fun and you're supposed to find the man of your dreams and be happy and start a family and have everybody happy for you and excited and you get to start your happily ever after. I get not everyone has a "happily ever after" but still, 23 and a mother to a bunch of kids nearly your age?

I just lost faith in this whole wedding thing, but a friend of mine once said, "The best cure for a hot day, is a hot cup of tea" Apparently, it's true...I don't know.

Anyway, so now I'm on Pinterest looking at Wedding Pins trying to restore my faith in "perfect couples" and non-embarassing weddings and happily ever afters.

I wanted to get some cutesy picture of a couple in love, but this is perfect.



Faith officially restored.

Future hubby, let's be weird together :-)

xx
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment