Friday, November 8, 2013

Mission Trip Update 1 (of Many!)

Isn't God amazing?! This past year has rocked my world. I applied to come to school here on January 1. I got here on September 2nd. Airfare, tuition, all fell into place. God is so good! I've been able to learn so much the past couple of months. From studying past Revivalists, to being taught by amazing world-renown speakers like Bill Johnson, Kris Vallotton, Bobby Connor, Ben Armstrong, Jason Vallotton & Havilah Cunnington just to mention a few, to witnessing miracles of provision & healing, including seeing arms aligned & stretch out to normal size!

Bethel Mission Trips

The heart and passion of the Bethel Mission Trips Department is to see the sons and daughters of God in all the nations awaken to His goodness and love. As children of Heaven, we have access to His Kingdom and demonstrate His love, glory, and power in all aspects of society. Our strategy is to raise up a generation of world changers in their own nations to begin to run with their God-given inheritance to bring heaven to earth and transform their nation. This trip, through Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM), ultimately reflects
the vision of the Bethel Mission Trips Department.

I get the amazing opportunity to be a part of a team of 18 going to bring down heaven in the land of hospitality - Italy! We get the honor & opportunity to pour into leaders, artists, business people and pastors in the ancient heart of Europe. The people we'll meet here want to draw on what God has given to us. We will be ministering in local churches and holding a conference in Tuscany. This is an amazing opportunity to help to nurture long-term, transformational relationships.

God's shown me His goodness so much! It defies logic for me to even be here in California, yet I am! God is so good. He is such a provider! Come On! Wow!!! I wanna request you guys, to keep me in your prayers most of all. Just a thank you to God for what He's doing in me. A prayer for strength & courage to impact lives like I know He wants me to.

If you guys want to partner with me & this big crazy dream, please head on over to https://missiontrips.ibethel.org and fill in my name (Joan Maina) in the search box or use the easy link below. This gift is tax deductible(!) and you will receive a statement at the end of the year for your tax records. If you wish your gift to be anonymous, please check the anonymous box. This will allow you to receive an end of year statement, but will not allow me, to see your name.


https://missiontrips.ibethel.org/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&donor_search=Joan+Maina


(If online payment is not an option, check donations can be made payable to Bethel Church and mailed to the following address: Bethel Mission Trips Department, 915 Twin View Blvd.,Redding, CA 96003. Please include a note with my name (Joan Maina) with the donation to specify which student you are so generously supporting)

If you wanna give to my living expenses also, (as an International Student I'm legally prohibited to work in the US). Please email me at joanmainabssm@gmail.com for my address & details!

Thank you so much for being a part of my life! I'll write back soon with some ideas of how you can pray for my team and I. I would also love to get an update about what is going on in your life and how I can pray for you. I look forward to telling you all the amazing things that you helped make happen as we prepare to go on this trip!

Even though miles may separate us, it’s really important to me to keep in touch with you! Feel free to send me an email at joanmainabssm@gmail.com if you have a prayer request, testimony, or just to say “hi”.

Look forward to hearing from you!

I pray that the life changing power of Jesus invades your life and sends encouragement your way today. I’ll keep you updated on what God is doing in my life and would love to hear He’s doing in yours as well.

Love & Blessings,
Joan Maina




No comments:

Post a Comment