Sunday, November 24, 2013

Winter Jam 2014

Hands down best day of November!!!!!!

My super super awesome roomate took me to this Music Festival in Sacramento and it was seriously the BEST and the most DREAM COME TRUE event I've ever been to! We were volunteers & sold merch for Building 429! I remember being a kid buying my 1st Building 429 album & loving it s much I scribbled their logo on a piece of paper & sticking it on my wall; then having my sister make fun of me spelling it, "Biulding" instead of "Building". I blame my Kikuyu accent!

Anyway, I could go on and on about how I cried after and got a cold, crying at 4am, after driving in the cold all night, is not a good idea, but I'll let the fuzzy pictures speak for themselves!

the housemate and I

perfect day




 

 




















MEETING THE NEWSBOYS!!!!

bridge lit up with LED lights I thought it was pretty cool




post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment