Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sunrise in Narobi: Eastlands



 Took these photos leaving the house for work on Wednesday. It sucks having to wake up at 5 a.m. but this day was definitely worth it. I wish I lived on a farm or on a hill somewhere where I could get the perfect view, but this was more than great enough for me.

So I’m wondering if it would be crazy, when I get engaged if I make everyone get up at sunrise so we could have a sunrise photo shoot. Just thinking out loud here, potential suitors don’t be scared off, it’s just one day!!!

You know how in Revelation there’s people or heavenly hosts or elders, I don’t remember which, who walk around the throne singing “Holy! Holy! Holy!” and every time they see a new side of God, they’re just overcome and sing “Holy, Holy, Holy!”


I think sometimes we get a little bit of that, God just showing different sides of His personality: creativity, love, joy, grace…


It just depends on where you look.

xx
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment