Sunday, April 7, 2013

Worship on Sunday: Worship Team Performance



I’ve been lucky enough to spend the past couple of Saturdays at Church with my worship team. We’re in the middle of a 10-week class just built around worship and the life of a worshiper and all the practicalities of being a worship leader.

This past weekend we had the amazing singer/songwriter, probably the best or one of the best singers in Kenya who’s also a worship leader at my Church, The Neema Ntalel, come and talk to us. Her talk was on “Performance”. This was probably the best session yet, we worked out together, did a little tae-bo and some stretching exercises and afterwards ate a lot of mandazis in short we had tons of fun.

There was a lot of material we covered and I felt like it was worth a couple of blog posts, so that’ll be fun to do over the next few Sundays, right?


I’m going to split them up like she did:
  1. Preparation
  2. Presentation
  3. Rest and Relaxation


Then also add my take and a little research where applicable, then we can all relearn this stuff together. Be sure to stick around :-)

xx
Jo





No comments:

Post a Comment