Sunday, July 22, 2012

That Post About Confusing Feelings

Wow it has been a roller coaster of a weekend. A really great weekend, but a roller-coaster none the less...this is how I feel right now...




Couple of things I've learnt:

1. I am weak!!!!!!!!!!!
2. Feelings are like energy, they can't be destroyed they're just converted from one type to another. You can bury them deep deep down, but in the end they just come bursting out...ha!


Source: i.imgur.com via Syndi on Pinterest


3. Luckily though, we can, {or at least we're supposed to be able to} control our feelings. I don't have much success in that, but I'll put this up anyway :-)




4. Despite (3) above, I wish my feelings were more like this...




Anyways, all this to say, I have nothing to say about this weekend...I just need to breathe!!!

xx
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment