Tuesday, July 24, 2012

As My Blog Gets Older, So Do I

Having this blog is incredible because I get to see all the transitions I've gone through in my life in the past 2 years. I know it's weird, but I feel like blogging is God's gift to me in a lot of ways.

Ahh, God.

I look back at where my blog/life was at my 1st post, and where it is now, and my heart just races with fear because I absolutely don't want to go back to being who I was back then. My life was a mess! I was battling depression, I was dating these random people, I was just so unhappy.

Right now, I'm the happiest I've been in a while.  I like to think that I've changed, and I'm this newly evolved version of myself, but really, I haven't changed all that much. I'm still the silly Jo, with all the craziness, corny jokes and high expectations of romance and all the stupid stuff I see on TV. I'm still the Jo who'll light up with a text and get bummed without one. I'm still the Jo who at the end of the day will need to crawl back into God's arms when the rug is pulled out from under her, such is the world :-) In all these things, I'll have this blog to look back on and I think that's pretty awesome.

So, what about you guys, do you think you've changed much as your blog has gotten older? Are you still the same person you were when you started? I'd love to here from you.

xx
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment