Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday Meal Plan & Workout

There really wan't that much of a meal plan today, mom bought bhajia for dinner last night (yeah, precisel 2 days after I got on a diet) but hey, I made it work, I, with all the willpower in the world, split that packet into three...it was pretty easy actually since all day I was drinking my green smoothie (I made mine with kale, spinach and mangoes, threw them in the blender with a little water) Looked a lot like this minus the garnish.



So today, for breakfast I ate a little bit more of those cold bhajias drenched in Peptang Ketchup, I would have made something more fancy like throw in some kale, onions and tomatoes and make an omelette or whatever, but 1. I ain't fancy 2. I didn't have time 3. I'm LAZY!

Source: google.com via Tina on Pinterest


So, I was out in town all day trying to get my school registration done and working here and there on writing stuff, so all I had all day was a Fanta, yes, fail! I got home and desperately craved chocolate so I caved in and bought Maryland Double Choc cookies, but to redeem myself I did have 2 more glasses of that yummy green smoothie.

So, to workout all that sugar and chocolate, I did 25 minutes of Kim Kardashian's Fit in Your Jeans by Friday DVD...which I think is good considering I'm really not in the mood to do anything, plus with my legs still killing me, I read that I should give the treadmill a break for 24-48 hours and let those muscles rest.



Anyway, I realize today was just unhealthy and excuse filled, but thankfully tomorrow's the weekend and I'm planning on going HARD!



xo
Jo




No comments:

Post a Comment