Friday, September 7, 2012

Hello, Goodbye

I know I haven't been posting much recently, but that's becasue I've been setting up my diet & fitness blog slash, the blog that attempts to keep me accoutnable to my weight loss and fitness goals, say HELLO to;

Clean, Lean, Mean, Happy Raha

Please feel free to head over there to check it out :-)

Other than that, I'm good, reading a lot, learning a lot, got my hair done. Now I have long curly locks, with a little bit of bbrown highlights, I love it. Pictures soon.

We opened school this week, classes start on Monday, really I have no idea how I'm going to say GOODBYE to these two:

via

via  
Please don't judge me, but, I am so addicted to these two! I'd even consider take evening classes so I don't miss them, no lie! Especially Pasion de Gavilanes, seriously, I would take that DVD instead of an engagement ring j/k. Seriously, I don't even watch TV, let alone Telenovelas, but these two are CLASSICS!

Apart from that, I'm good. More updates later. Hope your all OK.

xx
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment