Monday, February 6, 2012

Who I am. Who I hope to Be




  • I want to have more than just a relationship with Jesus. I want Jesus to be number one in my life. I want to have unshakable faith. I want to be deeply involved in service. I want to have discipline in growing closer to God by reading the Bible, and devotionals. I want to have a rockin’ prayer life. I want to continuously grow in my relationship with Christ.
  • I want to have a great sense of humor.
  • I want to write inspirational posts, funny posts, posts that I’ll look back on and smile.
  • I want to be thoughtful of other people’s thoughts and feelings.
  • I want to be kind.
  • I want to be sweet.
  • I want to love and enjoy loving people and doing nice things for them.
  • I want to be unique.
  • I want to be confident in standing out from the crowd.
  • I don’t want to just date. 
  • I believe the dating/courting relationship is for the purpose of finding your spouse. I refuse to continue to play the dating game and break any more hearts or have mine broken.
  • I want to dress stylish, but modestly.
  • I want to be encouraging, not a downer.
  • I want to be not just bright but wise.
  • I want to be a blessing to spend time with.


No comments:

Post a Comment