Saturday, November 12, 2011

The Big Bright Future

Since recently, I've been getting a little panicky about the future. Like if I'll get a good job, if I'll be rich or middle income, if I'll have this house of my dreams, if I'll have a great husband and family, if I'll be a good wife and mom, if my kids will have everything they want.

I guess it's because I have in 3 semesters I will officially be kicked out of my momma's nest and be on my own. It's like the money I make for my job will be for my survival and not for saving and shopping :-) Don't get me wrong, I still make money and I like to think I'm responsible with it, and I have a little bit of a firm grasp on reality, but it's nice to know that I have a soft place to land if things don't work out.




Also, I have this desire to have not only an awesome job, but to also do something on the side that'll bring me money and that I'm totally passionate about. I don't think it's realistic to rely on being employed in the long run, a side haussle is important too.

There are honestly so many things to know and so many decisions to be made, and I want to sort everything out one at a time, because I know if IU wait till then I'll be overwhelmed. Honestly, I have no idea how people get through life without believing in God, because I cannot live with this anxiety of my life being in my hands. I could honestly go crazy.

How did you guys find the transition from being sheltered college kid to total independence?


xx
Raha

No comments:

Post a Comment