Monday, December 5, 2011

Out of Balance

Guys, I am exhausted! I just have been feeling so overwhelmed, like I can burst into tears at the drop of a hat. I've been really considering going back and doing therapy, like last year. It's just that I recognize where I've been and where I am now, is just headed there.

Among many other issues, there's the whole School thing. A couple of my ex-classmates graduated from their school and for me it seems so far away, and there's just so many hurdles that I'll have to go through to get there and I just don't know what to do or where to start. It's definitely my biggest stressor, and once that gets sorted I'll probably be o.k.

Another thing is just that, I wanted my life to head in a certain direction. and I felt like, you know this is it, I've made it till here and finally I can sort of enjoy just being happy and have everything be at a good place, but it's just not happening and it's sort of an uncontrollable situation. All I truly ever want is to be happy, and happiness is an elusive b***** I'm just at a loss.

Last is that I'm just tired. I wish I could have like a holiday or a trip to some relaxing place, and just be catered for and relax...unfortunately, that's not happening any time soon, so I'm just here.


No comments:

Post a Comment