Tuesday, March 11, 2014

St. Patrick's Day Ceili

My friend Karen from Ireland invited us to a ceili i.e. a big Irish/Scottish dance party at Church tonight. It was tons of fun and definitely enough of a work out for me! JP was playing drums, and if you know anything about Bethel Music, you know JP Gentile is probably hands down, on of THE best instrumentalists in the world ever! Honestly, is there nothing JP can't play?! I haven't met him yet, but I will...soon...lol

Anyway, the dance was so fun & having my Revival Group family there made it tons better! I had my green jeans on and I was ready to dosie doh like it was 2004!
Steph Soh Photography

Steph Soh Photography  
So yeah, this was both my fun night out & my exercise for the day...because sometimes, if not all the time, the best workout is a night out with your friends!

x
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment