Monday, March 10, 2014

Jo Gets Healthy Day 1

Monday!

Well, today I woke up to some Cheerios, then I had a couple of oranges as a midday snack. I made some stir fry chicken teriyaki noodles for lunch which will be my lunch for the next couple of days. I also made some oatmeal peanut butter cookies for my 2nd snack of the day. I'll post all these recipes up soon :-)

I tried to wake up to go running, but we were out late last night and I decided to sleep in. Tomorrow though!

So these were my workouts for today!




By this point I was SWEATING!!!


I couldn't do any more by this point, even though Pippa's routine is one of my favorites. Maybe next time I'll get through the whole workout :-)


Right after, I had a serving of some nuts and yogurt as my post workout snack/final meal of the day.

Happy Workouts Friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment