Friday, March 14, 2014

Happy & Strong - Body, Soul & Mind

For the life of me, I can't remember what workout I did yesterday, my bad! Today though, I went HARD!!! I walked 4.2 miles, and...



I also did some weighted squats and tricep lifts. I was obviously not perfect at workout video #2, but I went for it & I'm so stinking proud of myself :-)

Foodwise, I had a carrot, spring mix, strawberry & plain yogurt, smoothie for breakfast. Lunch was my leftover chicken teriyaki noodles, then I made some flaxseed, wholewheat, chocolate brownies for dinner. Not a great dinner, but it'll have to do. I think I got plenty of my nutrition for the day.

So my body is covered. For my soul, I watched probably the best movie I have watched in a long time. It's a bollywood movie called Akaash Vani. It's a love story, SO GOOD! My soul is happy. I love the long stares, the gazing into each others eyes, the romantic poetry. Ahh!

For my mind, I'm reading God's Generals/doing homework. It's a biographical book detailing the lives, triumphs & tragedies of past revivalists. I like it because it shows us their strengths, their weaknesses, what they did wrong & what we can avoid. I can't wait to tell you guys all about what I'm learning!

x
Jo


No comments:

Post a Comment