Sunday, September 29, 2013

First Month In Redding...September 2014

I made it! I'm so excited! This was the 1st place I went and just as we got there, William Matthews was walking out of the building!

This guy reminds me of Aslan from Narnia. He sits on a hill right next to the prayer house at Church. I have a feeling we'll be really close.

Oh My Goodness, I can't believe I get to see this for the next 9 months. This is the most beautiful sunset I've ever seen!

First Dinner, organic spinach and cheese ravioli and sauce.

They have the Kenyan flag on the Avenue of Nations and right across from the Prayer House which I thought was really cool to see :-) feeling very good

Walked to the Sundial Bridge...#redding beautiful

I'd do missed fries, but I'd go back for the burger, really, really good. Midnight Dinner.

 Got my badge and binder, tomorrow it begins #wildcrazyadventure #revivalistinthemaking #HolySpiritDisneyLand #BSSM

 Made Pepperoni Pizza...

Oh boy it'll be one hot week, never seen temps like this not even in Mombasa #weather #summer

The countdown begins @awakening222 got its almost front row seats AHHHHHH!!!!!! #BSSM #SOExcited

Please allow me one biggest fan moment then I'll be back to normal OH MY GOSH KRIS VALLOTTON IN PERSON!!!

I love my home but this is why I love America so much too #frozenfood #cheesygoodnessintwominutes

Made my bed properly for the 1st time this week #noschooltoday #slepttillnine #kenya254 #najivunia #diasporalife #hashtagsfordayyyz

Salad for lunch whole doing homework, further evidence that a little bit of cheese can make anything taste good. Ion I love that homework now is being surrounded by good books and Bibles

Sunset walk to the Sundial Bridge #neededtotalkwithJesus

#ReddingAtDusk

School went wild for 5 minutes straight up celebrating, crying out to and worshiping God. So many ppl got healed! Hunter Thompson, Gabriel Wilson and Amy Renee Millet led worship. It ROCKED!

Doing bible homework apparently I'm obsessed with the kardashians! Lol #BSSM

Yessssss! Out with the housemates

Short visit to Caterpillar Rd. previous home of Jesus Culture & now home to Bethel Media #ootd #seriousfacehidingexcitement

Oh, welcome back to me my Iove, if you're in my revival group you should get this :-) #lovemesomefruitandnut #BensRG2014

Trying out the natural thang #nomakeup #nohairproduct

Road trip fun; headed to JH Ranch for #BSSM Retreat READY TO GET WRECKED!!! 

Oh my gosh! Mt Shasta

Chasing you the backseat rendition with @unic4him #bssm #roadtrip

Ok I'm a 5th grader this is still cracking me up, we passed through a town called WEED. Here we are next to a Weed Fire Dept Truck, you know...no weed without fire #badjoke #canthelpit

#jhranch #retreat

Cc: @michelleeshiwani new hair find Pantene Co-wash cleanse, awesome detangling, didn't break any hair combing it out #blackpeopleproblems #blackhair this is what it looked like after air drying

I just feel prettier with pretty nails :-) #girlybusiness #manicure

I love this picture #knighted #royalty #DoYouSeeWhatISee #powerfulwomen #menofvalour :-)

#jhranch #bssmretreat2013

Last from home #ksl #tropical

New house, new room, new bed #cantwaittosleep #SOthankful #GodBlessTheMorlans #andMakari :-) :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment