Thursday, August 29, 2013

Last Week Before Moving to Redding 2013

I spent time with my mom...I love my mom

I had breakfast with the Mavuno Worship Team...

 I enjoyed that Nairobi blue sky...

My incredible mom went out and surprised me with some African swag...

I went to my last worship service at Bellevue...I went through a lot on those grounds...

Counted down to Redding!!!

 Made auto correct mistakes :-)

Got new glasses!

Dreamed about Bethel some more...

Took notes from Pastor S, I rededicated my life to God listening to Pastor Simon's series "Man Enough"

Went to Holiday Inn - Spurs with my sis, b-i-l & nephew

Unlimited Thursday Night Ribs and onion strings...no filter necessary



You know those friends that you can be yourself with and laugh and have fun with and be genuine with, Kelvin Gishe is one of those...

Love this kid beyond words!!!!

I'm somehow supposed to fit all of these into that?

Following my dreams...


Went hopping with the bestie in town and it started to rain and we didn't have umbrellas, sad to say goodbye...

Didn't end up bringing the guitar...my mom wasn't too happy about that... I had "California Here I Come" and "Let's Pack Up and Move to California" on repeat, that moment's been my dream since I was in High School


This place was always there for me and changed my life...


Bad shot but here I am, 1st time on a plane, California here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment