Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Trends on Tuesday: Distressed Jeans

Trends on Tuesday





What do you guys think about this look? Personally, I've never been a fan of distressed jeans. For one, they are way more expensive than regular jeans, and in my mind, I'm like, "why pay extra for less material?!" 

Another reason is because I feel like people wear them too 'freely' if I can use that word. You know what I mean, the type of people who go into a store and pick the type without the lining that are ripped way up high and think to themselves, "Hmm, this looks sexy!" and they end up forcing the rest of us to see parts of their bodies that you wouldn't necessarily wanna see...maybe thats just me :-o

OK, so as much as I'm not a fan, who am I to stand in the way of fashion? You might probably catch me with a pair of these on one day...probably the 3rd pair or the 6th pair...

post signature 






No comments:

Post a Comment