Sunday, January 20, 2013

Blogs I'm Loving

I talked in my last post about new blogs I'm reading and how they inspired me to change the direction of my writing...thought I'd highlight them here in case any of you wanna check them out.

Sitting In The House of God :: this was last updated 2 years ago, but I like it because He talks a lot about the ups and the downs of life and His relationship with God.

Outrageously Good :: this is definitely my top 2 because this guy takes amazing pictures and talks about life in Redding and on missions, he interned with Jonathan David and Melissa Helser and I love their music.

In Essence :: this is the other in my top 2. His writing is amazing, He reminds me of the old classical writers. Check it out too.

Kissed By Glory :: I don't know what her name is, but again, lots of pictures from around the world because she's involved in a lot of missions work.

Anyway, that's all for now. I'm headed to school to keep dealing with the bureaucratic mess that's standing between me and graduation, but I have faith it'll work out this week. Pray for me!!!!!!!

xx
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment