Thursday, October 4, 2012

Papaya – Passion Fruit Smoothie / Supermarket Black forest Cake


I passed my CPA like I think I mentioned before, and now I’m a Part 2! Planning on doing Part 3 next year and finally getting that CPA-K!

As a “Congratulations” gift as well as a thank you gift for doing some stuff around the house for my mom she made me the most delicious juice I have everrrr tasted (blended Papaya and Passion Fruit and a little honey). 



I am a Dorman’s girl. (Dorman’s Coffee House) If I’m buying myself cake or buying one for someone, I’m Dorman’s all the way, a little steeply priced but soooo worth it! I have never found a Supermarket taste that I love and this from Kamindi was no exception, tasted like cardboard! (Don’t tell my mom that!), but of course I ate it and acted like it was the most delicious thing in the world, because it was given to me by the most spectacular and loving lady in the world.

Thank you and you are welcome mom!

xo
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment