Thursday, October 18, 2012

Maxi Skirt for Summer


We are officially in the middle of Kenyan Summer, right? It gets hot and sunny by like 9 a.m. By 12 noon, it’s CRAZY hot! Like, walking in an oven hot! Don’t get me wrong, I love the gorgeous, strident blue Nairobi sky, but wah!

Anyway, I had to get over my arms issues (all the fries I eat go straight into my arms) and thank God for that because these vest have saved my life! Ignore the ridiculously huge smile.



I wore this to town this week and I felt really good, all feminine like. Again no make-up, (my sweat plus mascara don’t mix rule). I absolutely love this hair! If only it was mine! I wore this with my brown flats, but I felt really uncomfortable, like it didn’t look right, next time, SANDLES!

Ok, here we go:

Denim half-coat and Brown shoes – Muthurwa (very new though!)
Grey vest – Bus Station
Maxi skirt – Used to be a dress of my mom’s but I tailored it into a skirt.

xo
Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment