Friday, September 23, 2011

Taking It Back

........I’m on my way back home
Already packed my bags can’t wait to get home
Clear everything else away
Don’t wanna do nothing else but walk my way, I’m going
Back to Kenya, back to the fine weather
Back to grandma, ain’t nothing else I’d rather
Sit on the porch and drink grandma’s porridge
Talk to my elder, listen while they speak knowledge...........

This song says it all! September is here, and as much a Pastor M said at Church that if you don't like the cold/rainy weather it shows just how you're not invested in Agriculture....or something like that....I love September weather..the sky is gorgeously blue, its infririatingly hot and dusty but still, it's bright and cheery and I like it. (Just as long as I'm indoors and away from the heat between 11 a.m. and 4 p.m.)


So here for your listening pleasure is Stella Mwangi (STL) coming back to this beautiful country with absolutely fly weather.

xx
Raha

No comments:

Post a Comment