Friday, September 23, 2011

Don't Freak Out...It's Still Me!!!

Yeah, the blog looks very different...not only looks, but is...with a new name and everything....

I've been talking so much about how I've changed, how I want the blog to be a reflection of that, so this is the new fun, flirty, feminine, home-maker, pretty girl, amazing girl (friend) side of me, with the bright colors and girly fonts and everything.

The new blog description is from the Skillet song, Awake and Alive. Such a great song for a new day/ new beginning...






I debated whether or not to bury 20th Paradigm and start all over again, but this blog already has so many memories that have kind of shaped me immensely, so I didn't want to lose that.

20th Paradigm was such a mouthful of a name, http://www.rahaandlife.blogspot.com/ is so much easier to tell your friends, right :-)

Don't get me wrong, I kinda figure all my blogs are umbrellad under that one big name, 20th Paradigm, my business will probably be called 20th Paradigm, but that's a ways down the road....

Hope you like it so far and that you join me in this ride.

The new blog description is from the Skillet song, Awake and Alive. Such a great song for a new day/ beginning...


xx
Raha

No comments:

Post a Comment