Thursday, August 25, 2011

A Couple of Tears and A Whole Bunch Of Food Later.....

So after my downer of a post a couple of days ago, today I had to make the a big decision. Do I really want to be that girl eating Chocolate eclairs in bed scared to watch a sappy movie because I could end up in tears any minute? Or do I want to be that fiercely independent, smoking hot, not a care in the world woman that I always dreamed of being.

Life has never, nor will ever be perfect. Bad things happen to good people. Diseases ravage innocent bodies. Earthquakes happen. Divorces happen to the most promising couples (on that note, God please help Will and Jada Smith, not break up, they're the success story of Hollywood couples)

Point is, we can't curl up in a ball and die at the first sign of trouble. More often than not, we go through pain and we come out on the other side better from it.

As much as I say this, I'm not looking forward to the pain at all...and the tears are there but they're just not coming out, and I'm sure they will at the worst moment, but I just have to keep reminding myself of...hehehe...Gilmore Girls. You remember that episode in Season 5, where Rory just broke up with Dean, the love of her life, heck the love of my life (he was so cute) moving on...Rory was excited and in love, and 2 seasons later she's crying on the bathroom floor. Such is love.

But look what happenned in Season 8, Rory found it totally worth it to get up from that bathroom floor...

Anyway, in other and much more cheery news, I am officially a Pinner...a pinterester...a pinterested person...anyway I am a memeber of Pinterest!!!! Can't wait to see what I find on there.

And on a final note, I may be the biggest idiot when it comes to life but I am the biggest genius on the face of the planet when it comes to work...lets just say I rocked today...ROCK STAR!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment