Friday, May 20, 2011

I Know Who I Am

O.K this Jeremy Camp song came at me at such a good time, I had to do a post. Today, right after I posted in the morning, I fell smack in the middle of temptation...yeah, and how I managed to avoid it, I don't know. Actually, I didn't 100% avoid it, I mean I was about to do it, but I stopped in the nick of time...I'm sorry for being so vague, but I'll explain at Paradigm later.

Anyway, this song captured me because he takes a break from looking up with all the worship tracks and takes a look inward at himself and his issues.

I can't find a video of this song to post, but the lyrics are:

I try so hard but I always fall short
So I've faced the truth of my weakness,
There's nothing good that I can bring forth, but I stand in the strength of your presence 
I've wasted time always trying to face things alone,
but I wait here now and I lay it all down

I know who I am and I know I'm not able to stand on my own 
I can't live all alone
So I'm taking my hands and I'm reaching them out
and I fall down, I fall down for you, and I fall down


In times of brokenness always you show the depth of love that you bring me
I'm kneeling down in your presence I know your source of life I'm receiving
I place myself in your arms that will always lead me
And I won't let go cause there's nowhere else to go
I don't know why the things I want to do I always run from now
Because I know apart from you there's nothing I can do
Where life will become new

Trust me its an amazing song, so if anybody wants it you can buy the CD Speaking Louder Than Before or just ask me if you see me on the streets.

Also you can check out Jeremy's YouTube for more awesome vidz.



Lyrics property of Jeremy Camp and his management. Check out their website for more.








No comments:

Post a Comment