Wednesday, August 20, 2014

About

OK, so where do I start? Well if you're here from my old blog (oldjoannefuraha.blogspot.com) then you pretty much know me, but just in case you're new...



Well, my name is Joanne. I am 24 years old currently living in sunny Redding, California. I am a student at the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry (BSSM), you know Jesus Culture, Brian and Jenn Johnson, Bill Johnson, Bethel Music, yeah those guys. I also just graduated college where I studied Marketing.

I am extremely passionate about Jesus and my pursuit of Him has led me across the world and back. Basically, my life was changed when I fell in love with Him and He just makes me happy :-) I LOVE my mom and she is my everything.

I love to write, blogs, articles, stories, music etc. One of my long term goals/20 year plan is to be a full time writer & speaker hopefully about love, relationships and family. At school I'm learning a lot about identity, connection & communication, and those things really resonate with my heart. I love music a lot! I tried learning to play guitar and piano...still trying, but I do like to sing.

I am also passionate about community. Getting around amazing people, fathers and mothers and amazing friends. I love to laugh and sit together and talk and have chill moments with people I love. My perfect evening is me and a couple of friends, cozy lighting, good conversations, music and food.

So that's basically what this blog is going to be about. All things good in my life, in my faith, in beauty and in lessons learned along the way. Hope to see you around!



No comments:

Post a Comment